For over 15 years, Jade Zwingli has worked with a variety of families to help them train new puppies as well as manage severe behaviour concerns. She has also worked in rescue extensively for years. Because of this background we are committed to supporting our puppy owners every step of the way. Our goal in creating our breeding program was to produce outstanding dogs with quality temperaments. Genetics plays a major role in the type of dog you’ll have but so does early socialization and training.
Your puppy will have the benefit of experiencing the Puppy Culture program from the time they are born until they go home. We will also continue to support you and your puppy for the rest of your puppy’s life by providing the following:
- Ongoing training support and advice.
- Access to our Sea Spray Australian Shepherds training videos that cover everything from house training to manners to socialization.
- Access to all Where’s Your Sit group and online classes including Puppy, Recall, Adventure Dog, Rally O, Tracking and more!
- All puppies will go home with a 30 day Free trial of pet insurance from Trupanion. This will ensure your puppy can have access to quality vet care should anything go wrong.
- Health guarantee against the genetic diseases that we screen for based on OFA recommendations for Australian Shepherds for the first 36 months of your dog’s life.
- We will take our dogs back should the need ever arise. Please stay in touch with us. We know life can throw some curve balls and we are here to help.
Our goal is to breed the best Australian Shepherd puppies in temperament, performance and health. We make a lifetime commitment to our puppies and their families. We thoroughly screen our puppy buyers through an application process that includes filling out the puppy application, having a Zoom or in person meet and greet, and providing references. This process is meant not only to find the best possible homes for our puppies but also to ensure we match you with the puppy that best reflects your own needs in a dog. Puppies are matched with families based on temperament tests and personality first. The assessment period will not be completed until puppies are 7 weeks old or more.
Our puppies have tails and dewclaws. All of our breeding dogs are health tested at minimum the conditions and diseases identified by OFA. Even though we health test and try to use the dogs with the healthiest pedigrees, bad things do happen. If your puppy develops an inheritable, fatal, condition before age 3, we will replace your puppy or refund the purchase price.
If you are interested in a puppy please reach out to us to start the discussion with us.